Hailed as the top honeymoon destination in the United States and certainly one of the best places in the world, Hawaii possesses these unique qualities:
- A Prelude to Paradise: Located more than 2 thousand miles away from the U.S. Mainland and the rest of the world, Hawaii is an isolated group of islands set to give everyone, a taste of paradise. Hawaii sets itself away from other places around the world because of its endless shorelines, white sand beaches, velvet waters, magnificent sunset, spectacular underwater scenery, and a perfect weather condition. There is no other place in the world that can give you a taste of paradise than Hawaii.
- Warm accommodation: From your arrival up to your last step off the island, you can feel the warmth of the place. There are several hotels that are rated the best in the world, which promise to provide you with the best accommodation throughout your stay in Hawaii. Hotels and resorts are complete with all the luxurious amenities you can get.
- Everything World-Class: World-class hotels; world-class resorts, world-class beaches; world-class underwater world; world-class food; world-class services. Simply there is no other world to describe how Hawaii can be so perfect.
- Great Food: World-class restaurants offer wide array of foods. Gourmet foods are served with elegance. And since there is an abundant supply of seafoods in the island, each Hawaii restaurant serves the freshest fishes and seafoods right on your table. Tropical fruits like pineapples and mangoes, which become the symbol of Hawaii, grow in the islands.
- Perfect Weather: The perfect location of the State of Hawaii gave it the advantage to acquire a perfect weather condition suitable for tropical activities. The perfect weather condition gives everyone the best outdoor and water sports experience.
- Top-notched resorts and hotels: Kapalua Bay Hotel & Ocean Villas, Princeville Resort, Royal Hawaiian, Sheraton Kauai Resort, Sheraton Keauhou Bay Resort & Spa, Sheraton Maui Resort Sheraton Moana Surfrider, Sheraton Waikiki Hotel, W Honolulu-Diamond Head, Westin Maui Resort & Spa, Hotel Hana, Four Seasons Resort Maui, Four Seasons Resort Hualalai, Fairmont Kea Lani, Princeville Resort, Kahala Hotel & Resort, Marriott Ihilani Resort and Spa, and Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort. The names speak for themselves.
- Nature at its best: Hawaii would not be very popular if not for its magnificent nature. Starting off with the underwater sceneries. Hawaii has several world-class diving spots revealing the world underneath the waters. The islands posses unspoiled forest considering that there are great migrations of people throughout the years.